[HubbardBrook] HB Cooperators Meeting Agenda available on line

Natalie Laura Cleavitt nlc4 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 21 20:26:56 EDT 2016

Hello Hubbard Brook enthusiasts,

Some of you might be interested in a new way to purchase our LTER book, Seeking the Wolf Tree, as well as other LTER site books.

A message from the LTER Education Outreach Committee (EOC):

The Schoolyard Series Amazon Bookstore is now up and running on the LTER website! http://astore.amazon.com/lte0d-20

If a book is purchased after being directed by the Amazon Affiliates link, the EOC will receive either a 4 or 6% kickback depending on the volume of books purchased.

The Amazon Affiliates links for your book can be found in this google doc:
https://docs.google.com/a/nceas.ucsb.edu/spreadsheets/d/1IhboxtvlnOeBrAAZrZ_g8DKugLg6_7fw_uMtUH6Htt8/edit?usp=sharing
Please update your websites accordingly.

Thanks for your support!  nat

Research Associate
Dept. Natural Resources
Cornell University