[HubbardBrook] Local undergrad available to work

Jacquelyn Wilson jwilson at hbresearchfoundation.org
Wed Apr 13 09:34:25 EDT 2016

Hello HB community,
A local student, Sophie Adams, is looking for work at Hubbard Brook this summer. She is finishing up her sophomore year at St. Michael’s College, working toward a BS in Math. She has worked for HBRF during the cooperators’ meetings and I can vouch for her strong work ethic. She has solid outdoor skills (serves at Wilderness Instructor for St. Mike’s), is in good physical shape and does not need housing.

Please let me know if you would like more information.
Jackie

Jacquelyn Wilson, Education Director
Hubbard Brook Research Foundation
PO Box 282