[HubbardBrook] Equipment requests for HBR LTER

Timothy James Fahey tjf5 at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 26 15:13:15 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

   We were informed by NSF that they will be accepting requests for equipment upgrade supplements from LTER sites for up to $50,000 per site. The requests must be submitted by May 1. They could include instrumentation, information management equipment, accessories to existing equipment, specialized sampling vehicles. We need to sort out priorities for this request, and to that end we will spend a few minutes discussing possible equipment at the upcoming COS meeting on April 7. In advance of that meeting please submit to me your ideas for equipment upgrades and briefly explain how the requested equipment is critical to ongoing research in the HBR LTER program.

Thanks,
Tim