[HubbardBrook] Reminder: Greatest Hits of the Hubbard Brook LTER

Gary Lovett lovettg at caryinstitute.org
Thu Mar 26 10:25:33 EDT 2015

Dear Hubbard Brookers:

A reminder to send me your thoughts on  important accomplishments from the
LTER project that we should highlight in the renewal proposal.  (See
message below).

Please send by April 1.

Thanks!

Gary

***************

Sent:  March 17, 2015

Dear Hubbard Brook Colleagues:

 At the upcoming HB COS meeting on April 7, we will have an hour or so to
discuss the LTER renewal proposal.  We would like to focus this discussion
on accomplishments and findings in the current LTER cycle (2010 - present).
  This will be an important part of the proposal.

Please take a moment to consider what are the most interesting, significant
or surprising findings from your work,  or from the work of  others at HB.
 (Yes, you can nominate your colleagues’ work!)  Please send me (Gary) your
nominations along with a brief (1-2) sentence rationale for each, BY APRIL
1.  We will compile these and discuss them at the meeting in April.  Bonus
points will be awarded if the findings from the current LTER grant are tied
to proposed work for the next round.

 Thanks,

 Gary and Peter

*Gary M. Lovett*