[Ect_cois] Fwd: [International Conference on Radiation Belts and Space Weather] Letter of Invitation

Harlan Spence Harlan.Spence at unh.edu
Wed Feb 8 10:47:37 EST 2012

FYI...please consider attending.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[International Conference on Radiation Belts and Space
Weather] Letter of Invitation
Date: 	Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:39:02 +0900
From: 	RBSP 2012 <rbsp at kasi.re.kr>
To: 	<harlan.spence at unh.edu>

**

*Letter of Invitation*

**

Dear *Spence, Harlan*

On behalf of the organizing committee, we cordially invite you to the
International Conference on Radiation Belts and Space Weather, which
will be held during May 29~June 1, 2012 at Hotel INTERCITI, Daejeon, Korea.

The aim of this conference with theme *‘New Horizon from RBSP’* is to
discuss and review scientific issues in magnetospheric physics and the
technical information related to the Radiation Belts and Storm Probes
(RBSP) mission.

It is my pleasure to inform that the preparation of the International
Conference on Radiation Belts and Space Weather is on an appropriate track.

I would appreciate it very much if you could kindly encourage your
professional society or colleagues to participate in the International
Conference on Radiation Belts and Space Weather.

More detailed information regarding the International Conference on
Radiation Belts and Space Weather can be found at
http://rbsp2012.kasi.re.kr(Homepage will be available in middle of
February).

Thank you for your cooperation.

For any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact the secretariat.

(Tel: +82-42-472-7461, Fax: +82-42-472-7459, E-mail: rbsp at kasi.re.kr
<mailto:rbsp at kasi.re.kr>)

Best Regards,

**

**

**

**

**

*Young-Deuk Park *

Conference Chair of International conference on radiation belts and
space weather

Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute