[Ect_cois] Fwd: PDF-File-Verify-Sender:Conference Notice: Korea 2012

Harlan Spence Harlan.Spence at unh.edu
Wed Feb 8 10:46:21 EST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

    Please see attached the invitation to a Radiation Belt meeting in
Korea this summer.  Geoff has accepted an invitation to speak from the
ECT team.  The organizers are hoping for a high turnout, so please
consider attending as you are able.  I had to turn down my invitation as
it will collide with another trip.  I will send that second invitation
next, so you can learn more about the meeting.

Best regards,
- Harlan