[Crater-team] Do you get your CRaTER geometry files from crater-science?

Mark D Looper mark.d.looper at aero.org
Tue Mar 5 14:18:02 EST 2024

Hello—

                Sorry, I forgot to reply to you yesterday.  I obtain the lro_spice* files from the Web interface at crater-products.sr.unh.edu – I don’t know that I even have a home directory on crater-science any longer, though I do log in to keep my password current.

Thanks—
--Mark

Mark D. Looper, PhD
Space Sciences Department