[Crater-team] Do you get your CRaTER geometry files from crater-science?

Jody Wilson jkwilson at guero.sr.unh.edu
Mon Mar 4 09:01:38 EST 2024

CRaTER folks,

Do you download your geometry files (lro_spice...) from the
crater-science server?

There's an old script that generates these files, in parallel to the
main pipeline, that then uploads the files to crater-science. However
this old script doesn't want to run on the new operating system that we
need to stay in compliance with UNH computer security requirements, and
otherwise I don't know why there's a need for them.

Please let me know.  Thanks!

-Jody