[Crater-team] CRaTER day 306 re-processed

Mark D Looper mark.d.looper at aero.org
Fri Nov 12 12:45:33 EST 2021

Those are the ones I’m looking at.  Okay, I’ll keep an eye out for updated directories in /pds/processed for those dates.  Thanks!

Mark D. Looper
Space Sciences Department
The Aerospace Corporation
M/S M2-260
P.O. Box 92957
Los Angeles, CA 90009-2957
Mobile: 310-529-3406
Voicemail: 310-336-6302
Publications: https://www.loopers.org/curvitae.html

From: Jody Wilson <jkwilson at guero.sr.unh.edu>
Date: Friday, November 12, 2021 at 7:43 AM
To: Mark D Looper <mark.d.looper at aero.org>, crater-team at lists.sr.unh.edu <crater-team at lists.sr.unh.edu>
Subject: Re: [Crater-team] CRaTER day 306 re-processed
The following days have gaps that I'm still waiting for Goddard to fill:
307
310
311