[Crater-team] Interesting Artifacts in CRaTER Data: 6-Month Periodicity in Low LET Fluxes (including a strange anti correlation)

Anthony Case tonycase at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue May 18 08:01:56 EDT 2021

Mark,

Thanks for putting those plots together.  The amplitude of that oscillation
in temperature is larger than I remembered.  Certainly large enough that I
could believe it was causing the low-LET effect seen in the spectrogram you
provided.

Tony

Anthony Case

Astrophysicist

High Energy Astrophysics Division (HEAD/SSXG)

Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Cell: (617) 304 0768

60 Garden Street | MS 58 | Cambridge, MA 02138