[Crater-team] No CRaTER call today

Mark D Looper mark.d.looper at aero.org
Wed Feb 5 10:51:13 EST 2020

Hello—

                I was going to ask if we had a telecon whether anybody else was having trouble getting SSH and SFTP access to crater-a and crater-science from outside UNH.  When I try “ssh mlooper at crater-a.sr.unh.edu<mailto:mlooper at crater-a.sr.unh.edu>” or the other I get “ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer” and the session cuts off.  Is this just me, or are others affected, and is there a fix to be made?  I haven’t upgraded the OS, changed ISPs, or anything at this end.

Thanks—
--Mark

Mark D. Looper
Space Sciences Department