[Zaphod-Users] network problem with zaphod

Kai Germaschewski kai.germaschewski at unh.edu
Thu Apr 7 17:56:39 EDT 2011

zaphod's head node has some hardware problem (I think, anyway, it's kinda
odd) that makes ssh logins fail immediately or soon after. I tried some
hardware swapping without success, so we'll have to live with it for a
little while.

A workaround to enable you to still do work is to log in through zaphod's
internal network, ie., log in to, e.g., s105.sr.unh.edu first, and then from
there ssh to h101 -- that seems to still work fine.

--Kai

--
Kai Germaschewski
Assistant Professor, Dept of Physics / Space Science Center