[Zaphod-Users] shared libs?

burlen burlen at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Thu Jan 31 17:04:27 EST 2008

Hi list,

I have tried to run my app on zaphod but some library issues:

h101:~/AMRMHD/systemTest/waveRefract$cat runme.bat.e4642
../AMRMHD: error while loading shared libraries: libmpich.so.1.0: cannot
../AMRMHD: error while loading shared libraries: libmpich.so.1.0: cannot
../AMRMHD: error while loading shared libraries: libmpich.so.1.0: cannot
../AMRMHD: error while loading shared libraries: libmpich.so.1.0: cannot
mpiexec: Warning: tasks 0-3 exited with status 127.

h101:~/AMRMHD/systemTest/waveRefract$module list
Currently Loaded Modulefiles:
  1) gcc/4.1.1                  2) mpich-gcc4/p4/1.2.7-gcc4

Is this supposed to be part of the system wide ldconfig? should it be
part of module?

help, thanks
Burlen