[Zaphod-Users] disk space

Jimmy Raeder J.Raeder at unh.edu
Mon Oct 31 11:28:47 EST 2005

There is a 10GB quota on the home dirs.  Data files should go on the
/data?? arrays, some of which are not working right now.
Even though there should eventually be plenty of disk space and
no quotas on the /data arrays, users are advised to move data to
their own machines.  There is not going to be any backups.

--  Jimmy

On Oct 31, 2005, at 11:07 AM, Matt Fearon wrote:

> I am new user to zaphod and I just had a quick question;
> How much disk space is a user allotted and where should one keep
> bigger data (ie, in home area or data disk area) ?
> thanks,
> Matt

Joachim (Jimmy) Raeder
Associate Professor, Department of Physics & Space Science Center
University of New Hampshire,
245G Morse Hall, 39 College Rd, Durham, NH 03824-3525
voice: 603-862-3412  e-mail: J.Raeder at unh.edu
WWW: http://terra.sr.unh.edu/jraeder/