[Zaphod-Users] Myri nodes

John Dorelli john.dorelli at unh.edu
Sat Oct 15 11:56:30 EDT 2005

Also note that the 128 proc limit is associated with the "long" queue.
other queues have different proc limits (see the user wiki for
details).  On top of the queue limits, the scheduler is currently
configured such that a user cannot execute jobs on more than 82 procs at
a given time, though there are currently no limits on the number of jobs
a user can have in the queue.

John