[Zaphod-Users] module

Fekete, Balazs M. balazs.fekete at unh.edu
Wed Oct 12 14:33:38 EDT 2005

Hi,

What is this module thing? When I run "which module" it returns nothing
as if "module" was a built-in shell command, but when I look at the bash
documentation, it does not have anything about module. Furthermore, I
tried to add "module pgi" and "module mpich/gm" to my .bashrc, that made
the cluster batch to output "command not found" error messages.

Balazs

Balazs M. Fekete                E-mail: balazs.fekete at unh.edu
Water Systems Analysis Group
Complex Systems Research Center
Institute for the Study of Earth, Oceans, and Space
University of New Hampshire     Phone: (603) 8620270
Morse Hall, Durham NH 03824     Fax: (603) 8620587