[Zaphod-Users] Thank you Kai

Fekete, Balazs M. balazs.fekete at unh.edu
Thu Nov 17 18:33:58 EST 2005

Hi,

I just wanted to thank Kai publicly for his help. The river only version
of the GFDL model runs on zaphod. I hope, I will be able to return Kai's
help by helping new-comers. Running on Ethernet nodes helps a lot. My
job gets executed almost immediately after submission. This may change
in the future, when more people will submit jobs.

Balazs

Balazs M. Fekete                E-mail: balazs.fekete at unh.edu
Water Systems Analysis Group
Complex Systems Research Center
Institute for the Study of Earth, Oceans, and Space
University of New Hampshire     Phone: (603) 8620270
Morse Hall, Durham NH 03824     Fax: (603) 8620587