[Zaphod-Users] zaphod

John Dorelli john.dorelli at unh.edu
Thu Nov 10 14:53:20 EST 2005

Apologies...the Zaphod maintenance "day" has turned into several days.
the head node has been dying for no discernible reason (roughly once per
day).  Fortunately, Zaphod has two heads ;) so we have swapped all of
the disks into the spare.  Hopefully, things will be more stable now.

Sorry about the inconvenience; we've been lazy about sending out
announcements.

John