[Wsag-modelers] Using 12.5 % of merrimack CPU resources over this weekend

Alexander Prusevich alex.proussevitch at unh.edu
Fri Mar 22 16:21:36 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I am planning to run a WBM on merrimack that will utilize 3 out of 24
available CPUs on it (12.5 %) over this weekend. If it conflicts with your
priority runs, let me know or you can kill -9 my jobs any time.

Presently merrimack is not loaded and there will be no slow down on anything
if even it runs additional 16 or more wbmplus models simultaneously. Over
the past week I have observed only very slight use of this system- 1/24=4.2
% CPU by running one at a time wbmplus model few days ago.

Cheers, and have a great weekend,
-Alex P.