[Trillian-users] no notice shutdown

Mark Maciolek Mark.Maciolek at unh.edu
Fri Oct 25 17:13:10 EDT 2019

Hi,

Dowling came and repaired the air conditioner around 4PM. I just tried to
start Trillian and received new error messages having to do with primary
node needed to boot all the other nodes.

I have opened a case with CRAY and when I have new information from them on
how to fix the issue and it is running again, I will email out an update.

Mark