[Trillian-users] Trillian back online

Maciolek, Mark Mark.Maciolek at unh.edu
Mon Oct 7 14:27:03 EDT 2019

Hi,

Everything looks normal on the system. Qstat -s does show this:

Could not run job - unable to obtain 16 cpu licenses. avail_licenses=0

PBS is running and logs don't show any glaring issues.

I have submitted a question to Cray support but if I don't hear back from them might just reboot it again tomorrow.

Mark

--Mark Maciolek
Network Administrator
Morse Hall Rm 338