[Trillian-users] trillian status

Mark Maciolek Mark.Maciolek at unh.edu
Wed Sep 27 17:20:42 EDT 2017

Jimmy,

The part arrived at 3PM, with Rob's help we got it swapped out. Seeing how
corroded the card was we went ahead and removed the same card from the other
two cabinets.

It did fix the error the L1 controller card was showing and I could power up
the cabinet. Dave Londo from Cray is going to obtain two more of the cards
needed to fix the other cabinets.

I have not booted the cabinet up as the service nodes show heartbeat fault,
it is probably because it can't talk to the other two cabinets but I want to
hear back from Cray before booting it.

We must shut it all down again when the other two cards arrive as they are
located behind the fans in each cabinet and it is not possible to work on
with the air conditioner fans blowing into the cabinets.

Mark