[Trillian-users] Trillian reporting

Jimmy Raeder j.raeder at unh.edu
Thu Oct 6 09:36:07 EDT 2016

I forgot to say:  also any kind of thesis, Ph.D., M.S. senior thesis, etc.

Dear Trillian users:

it’s that time of the year again!  I need to write my (final) NSF report.
While I’m including other material as well, NSF’s main metric is scientific productivity,
measured in papers.

Please send me, by Friday 10/7 COB (no need to procrastinate) the DOI
or a BibTeX entry of all papers that have resulted from work performed using Trillian.

Please note that this may be important for UNH NSF/MRI proposals in the future since NSF may
judge UNH on the success of previous awards.  New NSF/MRI proposals require a statement
from UNH about the use of equipment that was funded in previous years!

Thank you very much in advance — Jimmy

Joachim (Jimmy) Raeder
Professor of Physics, Department of Physics & Space Science Center
University of New Hampshire
245G Morse Hall, 8 College Rd, Durham, NH 03824-3525
voice: 603-862-3412  mobile: 603-502-9505  assistant: 603-862-1431
e-mail: J.Raeder at unh.edu <mailto:J.Raeder at unh.edu>
WWW: http://mhd.sr.unh.edu/~jraeder/tmp.homepage <http://mhd.sr.unh.edu/~jraeder/tmp.homepage>