[Trillian-users] Morse hall Data Center 2/5/2016

Mark Maciolek mlm at sr.unh.edu
Fri Feb 5 23:35:17 EST 2016

Hi,

This afternoon power blink took down the Cray(trillian) and the Philbrook
Chiller plant. Our backup air conditioner was switched to when the incoming
chilled water hit 62 degrees automatically, the pump started but
unfortunately the compressors did not. So without any chilled water and
maintenance overwhelmed with issues from the power blink, Philbrook chiller
plant was not back online till 7PM. We still had no chilled water flow. With
the help of Scott  Lindquist we started troubleshooting why. Several hours
later Rob and Scott found the issue on the 4th floor maintenance room.

We have turned on every system in our data center , if your system is not
online or certain processes did not start. Please email ops at sr.unh.edu and
we will look at asap.

Mark
--Mark Maciolek