[Trillian-users] TRILLIAN (CRAY) report

Jimmy Raeder J.Raeder at unh.edu
Tue Sep 1 10:23:32 EDT 2015

Dear Trillian users:

As the PI of the NSF/MRI grant that funded the acquisition of Trillian I am required
to submit an annual report to NSF.  NSF’s main success metric is the scientific productivity
of the projects and the infrastructure they fund.  In case of Trillian, this entails all
publications that resulted from work done on Trillian, no matter who funded the work.

I ask you to return to me, no later than Friday (9/4) COB either:

1.  a statement that no publications have resulted yet from work on Trillian.

or:

2.  a list of all publications that have resulted from work on Trillian.  In case of journal publications
     I need the first author, journal, volume, pages, and DOI (the latter is most important).
     In case of a thesis I need author, title, date, and kind of thesis, department, and college.
     In case of a publication with no DOI (proceedings and the like) I need the full citation.
     No abstracts/talks/posters, only full publications.

I will not send reminders.  Users who do not respond will have their privileges on Trillian suspended.

happy computing  —  Jimmy

Joachim (Jimmy) Raeder
Professor of Physics, Department of Physics & Space Science Center
University of New Hampshire
245G Morse Hall, 8 College Rd, Durham, NH 03824-3525
voice: 603-862-3412  mobile: 603-502-9505  assistant: 603-862-1431
e-mail: J.Raeder at unh.edu
WWW: http://mhd.sr.unh.edu/~jraeder/tmp.homepage