[Trillian-users] Backup AC Testing Starting March 9th at 7:30am

Thomas J. Baker tjb at unh.edu
Tue Mar 3 08:03:28 EST 2015

Testing the backup AC system will commence next Monday, March 9th, after 7:30am.

The highest risk times would be Monday and then again later in the week, whenever they try a zero flow fail over.  We will update when we have specific times, but I would suspect before Wednesday for the fail over. Problems, or lack of them, may extend or reduce the testing window. They are expecting it to take a few days, but it is possible that everything tests out fine on Monday.

It may be wise to limit long jobs starting on Friday, March 6th. We will update when we know more, including when testing is over.

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb at unh.edu    |