[Trillian-users] qsub question

Gorby, Matthew Matthew.Gorby at unh.edu
Sat Jan 31 18:35:45 EST 2015

Hello,

I'm having an issue figuring out how to submit this job properly, maybe someone can help.

I have a serial code which only needs one process to run, but I need to run it hundreds of times with slightly different inputs.  I would like to use one full node and have 32 serial processes running at the same time.  Is there a way to let PBS know that what I'm submitting should be run on one node with thirty two processes but each process be executed by its own command?

like a:

 #PBS -l serial

./executable input1 &
./executable input2 &