[Trillian-users] Morse Hall power outage 8/8/15

Mark Maciolek mlm at sr.unh.edu
Tue Aug 4 16:03:23 EDT 2015

hi,

There are two scheduled power outages for Saturday August 8 for Morse
Hall. The first one is at 8am for 30 minutes and the second one at
5:30pm for another thirty minutes. If your system is not critical or has
no battery backup we suggest you turn it off Friday evening.

We will be shutting off non-critical systems between 7:15-7:30am in the
data center, specifically  fishercat nodes, trillian and the RCC
development servers. There will be no chilled water during the power
outage so there is a chance that it may get too warm in the data center
and other systems will be turned off if needed.

After the 6PM power restoration we will turn trillian and the fishercat
nodes back on and also be checking systems through out the building for
operational status.

Any questions should be directed to ops at sr.unh.edu

Mark

--