[Trillian-users] trillian down this morning

Mark Maciolek mark.maciolek at unh.edu
Mon Jul 14 06:45:22 EDT 2014

hi,

There was a power outage campus wide around 3PM yesterday and trillian
went down. Also the software management workstation that controls it
went down. I was able to bring the smw back online and the three
cabinets powered up.

When trying to boot the nodes all of them experienced timeouts.  I have
not seen this issue before and submitted the boot info to CRAY and have
opened a case with them. Should back from them by 10am will give an
update when I have more information.

Mark

Mark Maciolek		Network Administrator
mlm at sr.unh.edu	Morse Hall Room 338AB