[Trillian-users] Lustre Disk Space Cleanup

Thomas J. Baker tjb at unh.edu
Thu Aug 28 14:09:23 EDT 2014

Hello Trillian User Community,

Six months ago we moved home directories to the lustre filesystem because /home was getting full and now the lustre filesystem is itself getting full. Below is a listing of directories and their sizes. Please clean up any unnecessary files as soon as possible. If self policing doesn't work, we'll be forced to use other more draconian measures to keep a reasonable amount of disk space free.

51M	ai/kasra
4.0K	bio-sci/yov
983G	chem-eng/harishv
186G	chem-eng/Hossein