[Trillian-users] Morse Hall network outage scheduled

Mark Maciolek mark.maciolek at unh.edu
Tue Aug 19 15:40:26 EDT 2014

hi,

On Wednesday September 17, RCC will be shutting down the Morse Hall
network for approximately 3 hours from 6am to 9am to upgrade the network
backbone router. The new router will add ipv6 functionally to our network.

An alternate date of September 24 is planned if for any reason the work
can not be performed on the 17th.

We apologize for the inconvenience but this is a necessary upgrade.

Any questions or issues should be emailed to ops at sr.unh.edu

Mark

--

Mark Maciolek