[Trillian-users] need to restart trillian

Mark Maciolek, 862-3050 maciolek at unh.edu
Mon Sep 16 16:14:53 EDT 2013

hi,

We had an issue this morning where we lost our chilled water for about
10 minutes. This caused the Air conditioner for the Cray to report an
issue that caused us to reboot it. About a hour later our hourly check
on trillian nodes reported one complete cabinet down c2, we have tried
every trick in the Cray book to bring it back online and they have all
failed.

We need to completely shutdown the Cray, all three cabinets and then
bring it all back online. This will take about a hour, without it you
are missing 44 compute nodes.

We plan on doing this at 7am on Tuesday September 17, unless you want it
done sooner.

Mark
--
Mark Maciolek <mailto:Mark.Maciolek at unh.edu>