[Trillian-users] cooling issue

Mark Maciolek, 862-3050 maciolek at unh.edu
Tue Oct 15 15:34:15 EDT 2013

On 10/15/2013 1:59 PM, Mark Maciolek, 862-3050 wrote:
> hi,
>
> FYI, the basement pump that provides the chilled water for the Cray and
> our data room is currently not working. We may need to shutdown the Cray
> sooner rather than later if the issue is not resolved shortly.
>
> Mark

hi,

Trillian shut itself down before we had a chance to. We had to reset the
Cray air conditioner to clear its alarms from lack of water flow.
In the future if we lose water flow our plan will be to shutdown
trillian 5 minutes after the loss to prevent the system from overheating.

The system is back online now.

Mark
--
Mark Maciolek <mailto:Mark.Maciolek at unh.edu>