[Shine-participants] SHINE session proposals - Jan 30, 2019

Teresa Nieves-Chinchilla nieveschinch at cua.edu
Wed Jan 9 11:48:07 EST 2019

Dear SHINE Community,

Given that the current US government shutdown and as such affects many the
government employees in our community, the proposal session deadline
(January 15th) will be extended until January 30th, provided there is a
timely resolution to the government shutdown.

However, please continue to submit your session proposals (cc myself and
the SHINE chair, Georgia de Nolfo).  We do not want to postpone decisions
on session proposals for too long.

If you have any question concerning submitting a session proposal,
particularly if there is an exciting problem or topic that you would like
to see discussed at the meeting, reach out any non-government Steering
Committee members: Kathy Reeves, Marc DeRosa, Ben Maruca, Gregory Howes,
Cooper Downs, or me.

Sincerely,

Teresa Nieves-Chinchilla
SHINE Coordinator