[Shine-participants] SPA award nominations

DE NOLFO, GEORGIA A. (GSFC-6720) georgia.a.denolfo at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 11 10:38:14 EDT 2019

here is still time for SPA award nominations!

SPA sponsors awards to recognize the accomplishments and dedication of our colleagues at all stages in their careers. SPA leadership seeks nominations for the various awards which are listed athttps://www.magnetmail.net/actions/email_web_version.cfm?ep=QtEB41I2lk4e76VNvoP8GBFnVA1MOFRKL4koEKwCdRZdhGA-ysIhXEd82yADFBIJSp1FQDZQa3OY34vimGNzxkJrRQgrN66gzmgdk-WtHvP48uwvz6-SdrZtdd0Ksv00
The deadline is April 15.

Nomination processes are given through the relevant links on the webpage listed above.  But, at a minimum, please send a nomination (a brief note stating the subject award and the reason why your candidate is a wonderful nominee for that award) to: SPA President Christina Cohen: cohen at srl.caltech.edu<mailto:cohen at srl.caltech.edu>