[Shine-participants] Attention SHINE Students: Today is the Deadline for Student Support

Farid, Samaiyah samaiyah.farid at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 20 13:33:45 EDT 2018

Dear SHINE students,

Just a reminder that *TODAY *is the last day to apply for student support!
All students (and some post-docs) are eligible for financial support, but
applications cannot be accepted after the today, April 20, 2018.
To apply, just fill out the form at:http://shinecon.org/pages/S
tudFinSupAppSub.php and have your advisor send an email to Umbe
 Oliveira-Cantu (olivevents at comcast.net) explaining why you should get
student funding.

*Please remember applying for financial support does not, mean that you're
registered for the conference. Once you've applied for student funding
you'll need to:

1. Register for the conference: http://shinecon.org/pages/Registration.php
 Early *Deadline: May 18, 2018 *

2. Submit an abstract: All student participants are required to present a
poster at the workshop. You can submit your abstract at:
http://shinecon.org/pages/AbstractSub.php *Deadline: June 22, 2018.*

Don't forget about the poster contest!

Also, don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! We'll be using
social media to remind you of deadlines, but also to share professional
development opportunities, highlight research by SHINE participants, and
share fun Parker Solar Probe miscellanea.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SHINEConStudnt

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SHINEstudentspage

Let us know if you have any questions and we hope to see you all at Student
Day!

Regards,

Samaiyah Farid and Emily Lichko

SHINE Student Representatives

samaiyah.farid at cfa.harvard.edu

lichko at wisc.edu

--

Samaiyah I. Farid
Doctoral Candidate, Vanderbilt University