[Shine-participants] SHINE Newsletter, March 2017

DE NOLFO, GEORGIA A. (GSFC-6720) georgia.a.denolfo at nasa.gov
Wed Mar 15 11:17:09 EDT 2017

SHINE Newsletter, March 2017

Dear SHINE Community,

SHINE 2017 registration is now open!  Note early registration deadline is May 26th and abstract submission and registration deadlines are June 23rd.

As a reminder, SHINE will take place at Saint-Sauveur, Quebec, Canada from July 24th to 28th, and we have 19 sessions covering the solar corona, the solar wind, solar energetic particles, and the role of turbulence in the heliosphere. Workshop sessions and abstracts are posted now.  We have confirmed four wonderful plenary speakers this year : James Drake (University of Maryland), Paul Charbonneau (University of Montreal), Benjamin Lynch (University of California, Berkeley), Hilary Cane (University of Tasmania).

Looking forward to seeing you in Quebec!

Sincerely,
Georgia A. de Nolfo
SHINE Steering Committee Chair

——————————————————————————————————————-

Contents:

  1.  2017 Workshop Deadlines

1. 2017 Workshop Deadlines

Workshop Dates: July 24th-28th, 2017
Student Day:  July 23rd
Location: Saint-Sauveur, Quebec, Canada
Registration Fee: $425/$475/$525 (Early/Late/On-site)
Early Bird Registration Deadline: May 26, 2017
Deadline for student support: April 21, 2017
Deadline for abstract submission and registration: June 23, 2017 (extra poster $50)