[Shine-participants] SHINE Newsletter, June 2017

DE NOLFO, GEORGIA A. (GSFC-6720) georgia.a.denolfo at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 8 14:31:27 EDT 2017

SHINE Newsletter June 2017

Dear SHINE Community!

The SHINE 2017 Workshop is approaching! SHINE will be held in Saint-Sauveur, Quebec, Canada from July 24th to 28th. The workshop is coming together and includes excellent sessions and plenary speakers (see www.shincon.org<http://www.shincon.org/>).

Just a few practical things to highlight :
1. Please register as soon as you can. We need registration to finalize workshop plans. You can opt to pay at a later date, if necessary. Registration deadline is June 23rd, which is also the deadline for the hotel reservation and abstract submission. Registration payment can be done in person at the conference for $525.

2. We have a signup sheet for transportation to the conference hotel at our website. We expect that there will be buses leaving every 3-4 hours from Montréal YUL airport to the hotel (and back on Friday). The only public transportation option to Saint Sauveur is two buses per day leaving from downtown Montréal.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fKaKfJiQJ8757dHxe_6yJvOYeMrpuq6wPWuqA6zl4_A

3. Hotel reservation works on the website for rooms booked from Sunday July 23th to Friday June 28th. If you plan on arriving early or leaving late, please call the hotel directly to book a room and they may accommodate you.

Looking forward to seeing you in Quebec!

Sincerely,
Georgia A. de Nolfo
SHINE Steering Committee Chair