[Shine-participants] IAPSO-IAMAS-IAGA Assembly 2017 -- A30 "Advances in Solar and Heliospheric Physics" -- Abstracts due March 12, 2017

Miralles, Mari Paz mmiralles at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 28 14:47:59 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Abstract submission deadline is approaching: 12 March 2017

We invite both oral and poster contributions to session A30 "Advances in
Solar and Heliospheric Physics"
at the 2017 IAPSO-IAMAS-IAGA Joint Assembly, Cape Town, South Africa,
August 27 -- September 1, 2017.
Details on the session below.

Abstracts can be submitted using the following link:
http://www.iapso-iamas-iaga2017.com/index.php/abstract-submission

--------------------------
IAGA Div. IV Session A30 on  "Advances in Solar and Heliospheric Physics"
-- Call for Abstracts
Abstract deadline March 12, 2017.

2017 IAPSO-IAMAS-IAGA Joint Assembly
27 August - 1 September 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
http://www.iapso-iamas-iaga2017.com

IAGA Div IV
A30: Advances in Solar and Heliospheric Physics

Continuous observations from solar and heliospheric instrumentation have
been advancing our knowledge of the physical and dynamical properties of
the Sun and the solar wind. These observations, along with theory and
models, continue to pose challenges to our understanding of the dominant
physical processes. This session invites contributions covering new results
from observations, from space- and ground-based observatories, and theory
and modeling of different aspects of the Sun and the heliosphere, including
its interior, magnetic field, atmosphere, and the solar wind. This session
is aimed at stimulating exchange and promoting discussion on the recent
developments derived from observations and latest research in the field.

Convener: Mari Paz Miralles (Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics,
60 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA 02138; mmiralles at cfa.harvard.edu; USA)

Co-Convener:: Ada Ortiz Carbonell (ada at iaa.es; Instituto de Astrofísica de
Andalucía, Apartado 3004, 18080 Granada Spain)

Co-Convener: Xóchitl Blanco Cano (xbc at geofisica.unam.mx; Instituto de
Geofísica, UNAM, Ciudad Universitaria, Coyoacán, 04150 México D.F., Mexico)

Co-Convener: Jin-Yi Lee (jlee at khu.ac.kr; Department of Astronomy and Space
Science, Kyung Hee University, Yongin, Gyeonggi, 17104, Korea)

Co-Convener: Merav Opher (mopher at bu.edu; Department of Astronomy, Boston
University, CAS Bldgd, Room 514F, Boston, USA)

Important dates:

12 March 2017: Deadline for abstract submission and grant application

For abstract submission, registration, and more information see
http://www.iapso-iamas-iaga2017.com/index.php

--
Dr. Mari Paz Miralles
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
mmiralles at cfa.harvard.edu