[Shine-participants] Solar Energetic Particles (SEP), Solar Modulation and Space Radiation: New Opportunities in the AMS-02 Era #2

Kathryn Whitman kwhitman at hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 22 22:03:20 EST 2016

Hello,

It is now time to get together and share our latest and amazing results to
push our fields forward!

We are going to have the second edition of the successful workshop we had
in Hawaii in October 2015.
Solar Energetic Particles (SEP), Solar Modulation and Space Radiation: New
Opportunities in the AMS-02 Era *#2*

The workshop will be held in *Washington DC from April 24th - 26th, 2017 *Save
the date!
Please find all the infos about the workshop at this link:
http://www.phys.hawaii.edu/ams02/pages/workshop.php

I hope very much that you will participate,
Looking forward to seeing you at the workshop
With best regards and warm Aloha,

Dr. Veronica Bindi
bindi at hawaii.edu
University of Hawaii at Manoa