[Shine-participants] SHINE poster

Noé Lugaz nlugaz at guero.sr.unh.edu
Wed Jun 1 10:17:37 EDT 2016

Dear SHINE participants,

This is a reminder that the deadline for abstract submission is next week on June 9th. As most of you are familiar with, abstracts at SHINE are for posters, since there are no scheduled contributed oral talks; scene setting speakers can submit an abstract for their oral scene setting talk, but they do not have to. The registration fee includes one poster, additional posters can be presented for a fee of $50 each.
Since we need to arrange for poster boards to be delivered, we need to have a final number of posters that will be presented at SHINE and we cannot accommodate late poster abstracts.

Note also that the hotel reservation deadline is also June 9th. A link is provided on the SHINE website.

See you all in Santa Fe,

Noé Lugaz
SHINE workshop coordinator
http://shinecon.org/CurrentMeeting.php