[Shine-participants] SHINE Workshop

Ben Chandran benjamin.chandran at unh.edu
Fri Sep 11 08:48:15 EDT 2015

Dear SHINE Participants,

The SHINE Steering Committee would like to invite you to suggest topics and sessions for next year's Workshop. We are very interested in your ideas, even if you are not going to organize a session in the Workshop.

We would also like to hear your thoughts on how the 2015 Workshop went.

You can send us your thoughts on the 2015 Workshop and/or your suggestions for the 2016 Workshop through the following link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Se8bcGmV1k-TT7m8lNiq4_zGlYN9xo-oinVBErpy-ts/viewform?usp=send_form

Although most of the questions on this survey relate to the last Workshop, there is an open-ended question at the end of this survey soliciting suggestions for the 2016 Workshop, which you can answer even if you didn't attend the 2015 Workshop.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Best regards,

Ben