[Shine-participants] SHINE workshop update

Noé Lugaz nlugaz at guero.sr.unh.edu
Wed May 27 09:43:41 EDT 2015

Dear SHINE participants,

The SHINE workshop is quickly approaching (July 5-10), and we now have a working schedule of the workshop, attached to this email. We have some great sessions scheduled and four fantastic plenary speakers. I hope you are all as excited as I am.

I also want to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the upcoming deadlines of Sunday, May 31st for the hotel reservation (by phone or by filling the form linked in the website and returning it by email/mail/fax) and for the early registration.
For those of you who are planning to fly to Burlington airport and not to rent a car, we shall have a link on the SHINE website to a negotiated rate for ground transportation to the hotel within about 10 days. The hotel is about 1.5 miles from downtown Stowe (a bit more on the designated bike path which goes by the hotel) but there is a number of restaurants & pubs within a few hundred feet.

The deadline for abstract submission is June 15th with a limit of one poster (poster board of 4 x 4 ft) per person. If you want to bring an extra poster, email me and for a fee of $50 you can do so!

See you in Stowe,

Noé Lugaz
SHINE workshop coordinator
Research Assistant Professor