[Shine-participants] New TESS abstract deadline (Feb. 24)

Klimchuk, James A. (GSFC-6710) james.a.klimchuk at nasa.gov
Fri Jan 16 12:48:50 EST 2015

New TESS Abstract Deadline (Feb. 24)

Due to a delay in getting the registration site open, the abstract deadline for the Triennial Earth-Sun Summit (TESS) has been moved to February 24. Early registration is available until March 9, with a regular rate of $395 and student rate of $295, including one free abstract and two free social events. We are working to secure student travel support. Submit your abstract and register on-line at http://aas.org/meetings/tess2015.

James A. Klimchuk
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Solar Physics Lab, Code 671
Bldg. 21, Rm. 158
Greenbelt, MD  20771
USA

Phone:  1-301-286-9060
Fax:      1-301-286-7194
E-mail:  James.A.Klimchuk at nasa.gov<mailto:James.A.Klimchuk at nasa.gov>
Homepage:  http://science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/index.cfm?fuseAction=people.jumpBio&&iPhonebookId=15844

No endorsement by NASA is implied for any correspondence related to my official role in professional organizations.