[Shine-participants] SHINE -- housing

Benjamin Chandran benjamin.chandran at unh.edu
Wed May 21 18:05:53 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

There has been a rush of housing reservations for the SHINE Workshop. I don't know the latest on availability for each day, but I've copied below two messages from the hotel, in case you're still trying to book a room.

--Ben

------------------------
First message:

The booking link has been taken down for SHINE but the rates are still good for anyone booking by phone until the end of the day.
I understand that we are sold out on Sunday night but there is availability Monday through Friday.
Please make sure everyone in the office is aware the rates are still current.

G I G I   S P I T Z E R
Group Services Manager
(970) 728-2569 -  Office
(970) 728-9522 - Fax
gspitzer at thepeaksresort.com
Hope all is well.  The conference seems to be booking well as you are already over your guest room commitment of 611 rooms.
Just to clarify, the website was taken down because all of the blocked rooms were reserved.
Guests are welcome to call the hotel directly at 970-728-6800 to check on current availability and rates.
I know we are totally sold out on Sunday.

Second message: