[Shine-participants] SHINE conference registration and poster

Noé Lugaz nlugaz at guero.sr.unh.edu
Sun Jun 22 15:43:22 EDT 2014

Dear SHINE participants,

You will be able to get your registration packet and name tag at the Telluride convention center starting at 5pm today. At that time, you will also be able to set up your posters. If your poster is in a portrait orientation (3 ft wide by 4 ft tall), we ask you to please put them on one half of a 4x6 board.

It is also a reminder that breakfast tomorrow (and every day) will take place at the Peaks hotel in the Legend room (downstairs on the right-hand side from the lobby). The plenary sessions will take place tomorrow (and every day) at the Telluride convention center starting at 8:30am. Tomorrow, we will show 1-slide summary of the posters starting at 8am before the session starts, so feel free to come early.

See you this evening or tomorrow,

Noé Lugaz
SHINE workshop coordinator