[premise-users] Network scheduled outage 11/8/2023 7AM

Thomas J. Baker tjb at unh.edu
Wed Nov 1 11:28:42 EDT 2023

On Wednesday November 8 at 7AM we will be updating our network hardware. This will take the RCC network offline for approximately 30 minutes.

This will affect access to the Premise cluster. Running jobs should not be affected, just network access to the login nodes.

Thanks,

tjb
--
Thomas Baker
Linux System Administration | Data Center Operations

Need Research Computing help?
Email rcc.support at unh.edu