[premise-users] Premise is now back online.

Robert E. Anderson rea at sr.unh.edu
Wed Oct 14 15:53:40 EDT 2020

Just before 3pm I reviewed the output looking for a better indication
of when the still running rsync might finish and found it was not
creating the expected hardlinks.

I then stopped the rsync and started the Premise bootup sequence.

The main BeeGFS mirror issue has been solved, and the "old Lustre"
metadata drive has been replaced.  So we should now be fully functional,
just without and of the extra backups and improvements we had hoped to
make during this unfortunate shutdown event.

--
Robert E. Anderson
Associate Director