[premise-users] Premise nodes available and pending jobs

Tavares De Oliveira Melo, Arthur Arthur.TavaresDeOliveiraMelo at unh.edu
Mon Jun 5 08:50:11 EDT 2017

Hi,

Thank you MacManes for the input and thank you Tony for the explanation. You're right.

I have requested a GPU, simply because I copy the sbatch command from the SLURM link. Sorry about this. Indeed, I'm not sure what this GPU means and there are some advantage in request it? I wondering to remove this request from my command (attached).

Thank you again.

Best,
Arthur

Arthur Melo
Bioinformatician Postdoctoral Researcher
University of New Hampshire | College of Life Sciences and Agriculture
http://www.unh.edu/halelab