[premise-users] Lustre Software Upgrade Wednesday, Tomorrow, February 15th

Thomas J. Baker tjb at unh.edu
Wed Feb 15 15:07:40 EST 2017

> On Feb 15, 2017, at 10:01 AM, Thomas J. Baker <tjb at unh.edu> wrote:
>
> Just an update that due to some problems with the lustre, the upgrade is going to take longer than expected. I’ll send email when done but I’m planning on it taking most of the day.

Another update. Seagate engineers have many firmware updates to install on various parts of the lustre appliance. They will be completing them into tonight. If all goes well, premise should be ready to go by tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb at unh.edu    |